- April 2019 - Helped to found the Young Libertarians of Arizona.
- Summer 2019 - Campaigned for ballot access to all Libertarian candidates as Chairman of the Young Libertarians of Arizona.
- May-November 2020 - Served on the Arizona Jo Jorgensen 2020 Presidential Campaign as Deputy Director of State-level Social Media.
- Early-April 2021 - Appointed Precinct Committeeman for Maricopa County Libertarian Party's 19th District.
- Mid-April 2021 - Becomes Social Media Director for Jeff Metrick's congressional campaign.
- May 2021 - Serving as Campaign Manager for Jeff Metrick's congressional campaign.
Current Campaign Involvement
- Campaign Manager - Jeff Metrick 2022 Congressional Campaign (May 2021 - Present)